We have elected to have the following refund policy in regards to ticket purchases for this event. Please know that this policy is not meant to deter anyone from coming, but is to protect us and you as the buyer.
Refunds General Admissions –
Although TFTOW as the organizer of WicFest desires to make everyone happy we must also watch out for ourselves as well. The following policy has been put in place to protect TFTOW and any attendee that makes a purchase of tickets.
- Refunds may be requested up to 30 days prior to the event for a full refund. (September 9th, 2019)
- Refunds may be requested 30-15 days prior to the event for a 25% refund. (September Starting 10th- Ending 25th, 2019)
- As of September 26th, 2019 no refund will be offered on any tickets purchased for WicFest 2019.
- While we understand that some may later chose to request a refund due to buyer’s remorse TFTOW will not honor any refunds due to buyer’s remorse.
- If an attendee fails to arrive at the event no refund will be offered
- Anyone that is removed from the event grounds due to gross negligence, or failure to follow all applicable rules and guidelines at WicFest there will be no refund offered.
- If an attendee leaves the event early for any reason other that what is listed in this policy there will be no refund.
- If an attendee becomes medically unable to stay on site a refund will only be considered on a case by case basis.
- All refunds must be requested in writing by using the Refund Request form located on this website.
- Anyone found be be making threats of, or actually performing physical, physiological, or otherwise will be removed, banned, and no refund will be offered.
- All refunds must be approved by the Planning Committee of WicFest prior to being processed.